2018 has come to a close, and as always, BurlingtonVT Moms Blog is delighted to be a support, resource, and voice for Vermont moms and families.
None of us claim to be parenting experts; we enjoy sharing our successes, failures, hot tips, and humbling and hilarious moments with all of you. We aim to be genuine about our experience as mothers, wives, sisters, daughters, employees, business owners, students, housewives, etc. Through our events, mutually beneficial business partnerships, and lively social media accounts (Twitter! Facebook! Pinterest! Instagram! Follow us!) we love connecting with you and engaging respectfully, and in a way that builds us all up as parents. We don’t always agree with each other, and may even hold differing opinions about literally every single aspect of life- but we care a lot about each other and value the chance opposing viewpoints offer us to learn and grow.
If you have something to express, and represent Vermont’s beautiful diversity, feel free to get in touch with us about being a guest author. We would love to hear from you!
To be clear, popularity in this list is measured by engagements on social media (likes, comments, and shares.) Which mean that these posts may not be the most loved of 2018, but they are the posts that generated the most buzz. We are so proud of all of our writers and appreciate the wide variety of topics that engage our community.
10. The Vermont State Park You Probably Don’t Know About (But Definitely Should)– Julie McNulty
9. One Mom’s Quest to Find the Best Meal Delivery Service– Sarah Fabrizio
5. Toddler Manners: When Do You Teach “Please” and “Thank You”?- A. Y. Berthiaume
4. The Simple Change I Made to Strengthen My Marriage– Sarah Fabrizio
3. My Family’s Thrilling and Delightful Summer Bucket List– Nicole Pfende
2. December 14, 2012, Sandy Hook: The Worst and Best Day of My Life– Julie McNulty
1. My Top Five Lesser-Known Indoor Playspaces for Kids in Vermont– Sarah Fabrizio
We would also like to take this time to thank you, our readers and our community, for supporting us during this transitional year. We are so excited to develop BVTMB’s mission and reach in 2019.