Are you curious about writing for Vermont Mom? Do you want to meet an amazing group of people? Being a Contributing Writer for Vermont Mom is a volunteer position with some fabulous perks!
It’s true. We have the most fun, intelligent, and best-looking writing team in Vermont! And the most important thing we look for in our team members is a passion for parenting and a desire to share thoughts, experiences, and opinions.
As always, we seek to represent a wide range of viewpoints and perspectives. We actively recruit writers with diverse backgrounds in terms of race, socioeconomic status, ability, age, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Vermont Mom is a voice for inclusion and equity.
What You GIVE as a Vermont Mom Contributing Writer:
1. One post each month on a topic of your choice (within the brand and mission of VT Mom.) Please note that we only publish new, previously unpublished content.
2. A minimum of a one-year commitment to our team.
3. Be available for in-person contributor meetings, approximately twice annually.
4. Have a passion for moms, kids, and all things VERMONT. We are looking for people who truly enjoy connecting with other moms!
5. Attend our events.
1. Your photo and bio on the VT Mom Meet Our Team page (with links to your personal blog, business, and/or Twitter/Instagram handle if you choose to share them.)
2. Access to the VT Mom Contributors Facebook group and our secret, private, very important internal communications.
3. Opportunity to test products and/or experiences as they come in (in exchange for writing a review.)
4. Access to information and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, social media, etc.
5. Access to pre-sale tickets to VT Mom events.
6. A free tile ad on the sidebar of our blog for your small business or blog.
7. An audience! Want your writing to be read? Let us help you.